Sunday, September 21, 2014
Fat kids rule the world post 4
I chose this book because my mom told me I had too read the book. Therfore, I did not chose this book. However, I really liked this book because how author wrote the story was really good. This book drew my attetion because I know the author had a bigger idea behind the book than what was written in the pages. It only took me about 2 days to read it. I really enjoyed reading this book, because how the author wrote the story was really great, also the how it is worded was really easy for me. If I were to recommend this book to someone I would recommend it to kids that have any degree of self esteem issues or even not to be mean but over weight teenagers. I think these kind of people would like the book because they would start to relate to the characters in the book. Then with that they would like it a lot al because they could see themselves inside the characters in the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment